quarta-feira, agosto 19, 2009

O Woody sabe o que diz....

"I've often said: the only thing standing between me and greatness... is me."


Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem.


Love is the answer... but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.

Sex is only dirty if it's done right.


If only God would give me some clear sign! Like... making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank.




A minha caricatura mais rápida de sempre....15 minutos.E foi mesmo feita á pressa para complementar este post....portanto...desculpem lá estar tão má.

2 comentários:

Marisa disse...

Má?? LOOOL
Não sejas tão modesto. :p

JAM disse...

sim, pronto, péssima , não é? Um dia faço melhor mas em 15 minutos e à 01:30 da manhã, acredita, é difícil.