quarta-feira, fevereiro 10, 2010

The truth

Everyday I realize how much I've changed.
Everything has lost its former meaning, all that was white is now gray and all the black has gone the same way.
Morally colourless and fazed by the light.
I feel like a song from The Platters, pretending I'm alright.
But nothing is alright. I had a feeble mind and blew you away;
unknowingly fucking all my life from that point on.
"I'm a big man and I only make the right choices" made of me a failed fucker.
Whatever, whatever, I do what I want!!!
It's funny how one mistake can make your whole life a sentimental hell;
it's funny how a choice as left me grinding my teeth for years.
What if after all these years I begged for your pardon?!
What if after all these years I manned up?!
Would colour grow back into my life and jump start my long time aphasic heart??
Or would your dismay make me fall into permanent darkness?


She need a way to turn around the bend
She said I want to walk away and start over again.

There are things I've done I can't erase
I want to look in the mirror, see another face
I said never would I do it again
I want to walk away, start over again.

Sem comentários: