domingo, abril 25, 2010

the past has a weird way of telling you why.

Why do I act in such manner?
why don't I like doing such and such?!
The past teaches. The past formed you.
In a conversation with an old girlfriend which was, after such a long absence of contact, a mere ghost of the former life, I realized how all of the loneliness has come to be.
Why do I pick and search so hard for a real woman?
Ghost number one was great, she really was my first true love...HER FAMILY SUCKED LIKE ALL HELL UNLEASHED.
Ghost number two......FUCKING DUMBER THAN A HEADLESS CHICKEN.
Ghost number three...well...that one was my fault...one i'd really hate to lose to the ghost busters.
Ghost number four...was like taking heavy drugs... it feels like the absense of motion is AWESOME.....but in the meantime you just kill yourself a little bit every day.And almost four years of drug addiction can really fuck your brain up.
Ghost number five......let us just say I NEVER should have dated a woman who never had a single relation stronger than friendship by the age of 23...TOO PURE CAN REALLY FUCK YOU UP!

hence, this is why I search my future ghosts....
I'll never date someone whose family threatens to kill me.
I'll never date someone with less cultural background (or dumber) than a chicken.
I'll never date someone who managed to keep untouched (even unkissed) until the adult age of 23....'cause if that happens....it means something is seriously wrong.


yeah...ghosts are the reason I am alone...


I WONDER WHY?!?!? LOL
And I wonder: who am I gonna call?



Sem comentários: