sábado, novembro 28, 2009

choices....changes

I hate choices.
Oh, I know they are here for the best...but
I
HATE
THE
FUCKERS.

Is it fear? I call it rationality.
I'm no coward, I'm just cautious. I'd happily walk on a 200 meters long circus wire, as long as I made sure the safety net was right below me.
You see, I have a big issue with choices. Hence I procrastinate and, while doing so, I dwelve in a never ending brainstorm as if I seriously believe I am capable of reaching a safe conclusion.
Choices are a logistic nightmare for someone like me, a fearsome supporter of rationality and certainty.
But, as I'm being held back by it, I must put aside my rationality, as I always intended to do, and jump on the fucking bandwagon of those who, simply put, just don't give a fuck about it.
If I'm afraid of the fall too much money will be spent on safety nets.
Caution has held me back for far too long.Rationality makes me feel like I can plan an uncertain future.
The next step I take will be taken blindly and in the last possible second.
No more consideration for what those around me believe.
I'll try and NOT give a fuck about it all.
Nothing will change me, I won't allow it.

Sem comentários: