quarta-feira, junho 06, 2007

Zero



Zero
In my head rages a storm
It rains, oh, it pours.
Lightnings make the fading pictures contrast
against the picturesque darkness inside.
A brief moment of contemplation
Of a being that has lost itself
To the desires of others…
That’s all over.
In my head rages a storm,
It rains, oh, it pours,
But I can cope with it now.
The better man is born,
My zero is a whole and a nothing.
No ying , no yang,
No water, no dust,
No feather, no fang,
No villain, no hero.
I am the newborn
I am the undead…
Call me Zero!

by:J.A.M.

2 comentários:

Marisa disse...

Muito bem, Zero! :)
Gostei particularmente da parte final do poema (desde "The better man is born").É um bom nome, Zero...Como seria bom poder renascer do zero! :)
E também gostei muito do desenho, tem o seu quê de sensual. :p

JAM disse...

SENSUAL?! huhhhh! LOL
Ainda bem que gostaste...Agora sensual, não vejo o quê....ainda mais estando a minha fronha no desenho....de sensual não tem nada.LOL