domingo, março 07, 2010

it's kind of funny, but not if it all just falls on me.

choices are a main concern nowadays. I never really though of choices in a concise manner before the couple of last years.One choice I've made is likely the one that made me realize that, no matter how bright I may be, choices aren't really a matter of intelligence.
First choice: made you believe I didn't love you anymore, that it was all child's play.You can call it stupid number one.

Second choice(call it stupidum imensum): chose to make you step away, to fulfill your life without me.

Third choice(can't even find a name for it): chose not to be at your side even if unhappy for mine's duration. What I never did realize was that mine wasn't made of choices if I wasn't with you.
I chose my sad life instead of one with you .I feel like crying every night when I see you unhappy, I feel like crying everyday when I see you happy.And my life is sad without you. But you'll never understand or believe those where choices I made for you.

THERE ARE CHOICES I'VE MADE THAT WILL MAKE ME MISERABLE FOREVER. Stupid me. Broken me. Lonely me. Unknowing you.



Sem comentários: