segunda-feira, novembro 23, 2009

these fucking answerless questions.

I was always a man who loved getting answers...but I was always too afraid of asking the right questions.
Never felt like being stuck in the dark. Not knowing the truth to everything made me feel as I was looking into a dim horizon.
I need to understand the Why's to everything that stands in my way...
Maybe I'm too scared.Maybe I'm overconfident in my own failure.
I'm an impersonation of oxymorons. And you understand me, don't you? Maybe not, maybe so. Maybe the feelings I have are no more than a one way connection.
But I won't ask...
It's not the negative output that may come from your lips or your fingers.
It's not that wicked chemical effect that would crash my brain with the perception of a positive answer on the way.
It's just that, either way , I would never feel like I've had enough of an answer.
I would just stick to knowing you feel it too.....but I don't know If I'd like the answer.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

You are a quite smart individual!